Aspire to make a difference
The Post-Graduate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate prepares graduates to provide high-quality mental health care in a variety of rural and urban settings. Coursework is online and includes 540 clinical hours. Graduates are eligible for ANCC Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification exam.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Hold master's degree in nursing
- Value teamwork
- Have strong communication skills
- Are interested in caring for people's mental health
- Are a good problem solver
- Community mental health centers
- Outpatient clinics
- Acute care inpatient hospitals
- Substance abuse treatment centers
- Correctional and long-term care facilities