Elevate Your Career While Advancing Nursing Science
The Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing prepares nurse scientists to assume roles as researchers, faculty, policy makers and administrators with an emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention in under-served and rural populations.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program or master’s degree in nursing or a related field
- Enjoy scholarly inquiry and research
- Identify research topics or areas of inquiry that interest you
- Possess strong academic and study skills
- Nursing faculty and teaching positions
- Nurse scientist, research positions
- Organizational leadership and administration
- Policy roles