Part of Jackrabbit Village, Abbott Hall is one of three new residence halls completed in August 2010. The four floors house 148 students with 21 rooms on each floor.
Located just east of the library, the brick structure was built in 1959 at a cost of $692,000.
Originally built as the Stock Judging Pavilion, it became the headquarters of the State Agricultural Heritage Museum, a program of SDSU in 1977.
Receiving its first major renovation in 51 years, the dairy microbiology building was dedicated as the Alfred Dairy Science Hall in October 2011. It is home to the Department of Dairy and Food Science and the Biology & Microbiology department. The building was dedicated in honor of the late Alfred Nef and Alfred Gonzenbach, two Swiss immigrants who founded Valley Queen Cheese Factory in Milbank, S.D.
As the newest addition of the Jerome J. Lohr Building, the two-level building is the home of the SDSU Alumni Association.
In 2020, SDSU opened a 12,400-square-foot American Indian Student Center, which provides a "home away from home" environment and cultural activities. The $4.5 million facility provides student support services, technology resources, office space and meeting rooms.
ADRDL is one of fewer than 40 veterinary diagnostic laboratories accredited by the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (AAVLD). This building built in 1993 houses the Veterinary & Biomedical Sciences Department.
The Animal Resource Wing is the core animal facility.
Animal Science Arena is a 21,000-square-foot facility that serves as home to the Little International livestock exposition as well as hosting other livestock events.
Built in 1977 at a cost of 4 million dollars. The Animal Science Complex is comprised of three units: the Animal Science Arena, the Meat Laboratory and research laboratories.