Expand your knowledge of health
Prepare for a career in health or simply expand your knowledge of health. The Health Science minor is an interdisciplinary concentration offered to any undergraduate student at South Dakota State University.
How can I benefit from this minor?
- Broaden your perspective as your prepare to enter a career in the health field
- Build a solid foundation in health and wellness
- Expand and apply your understanding in key areas of public health
- Benefit from inter-professional education; gain experience working collaboratively with other health disciplines
Especially useful for students seeking a career in:
- Public Health
- Exercise Science
- or those that just have an interest in health care!
Program coursework is delivered in classrooms, laboratories, online, and in field-based learning experiences. For detailed coursework requirements, see the undergraduate catalog.