The Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering hosts camps and workshops and supports organizations designed to engage and inspire future engineers. The common goals of these efforts are to educate students, teachers and parents about engineering and what it is to be an engineer.
We recognize that many individuals have little exposure to the fields of engineering, what an engineer does, or the opportunities that stem from an engineering career. Our hope is that the content and resources found here will help young innovators discover their inherent engineering ability and a path to their dream job.
Visit the resources on this site and below and discover why engineering is exciting, fun, impacting and can lead to a future with great opportunities and rewards.
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Design Squad
- Discover Engineering
- Ed.D. Programs in Science Education
- Engineers Week
- Engineering Education Service Center
- Engineering, Go For It! (eGFI)
- First In The Family
- Future City Competition
- Jackrabbit BEST Robotics
- National Science Teaching Association "Daily Do"
- Project Lead The Way
- Technology Student Association
- Try Engineering
- YouTube STEM-related playlists/channels
STEM/Engineering organizations and related.
- American Society for Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- American Mathematical Society
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- American Institute for Steel Construction
- American Society for Testing and Material
- American Concrete Institute
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Association of General Contractors
- American Society of Certified Engineering Technicians
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Association of Computing Machinery
- College Source