Career Preparation Services
To assist Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering students with their career search, the college and its affiliated organizations provide a number of services to prepare students for the search process. These include:
- Resume workshops on how to build and edit a resume.
- Resume reviews and feedback from faculty.
- Mock interviews with faculty.
- The interview clothes closet - the college has a collection of donated professional wear for students to use for interviews.
- Arranging professional photo sessions for a fee with University Marketing and Communications.
- Sponsoring industry speakers.
- Acquiring company sponsorships for various student organizations and senior design projects.