Career Preparation Services
To assist Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering students with their career search, the college and its affiliated organizations provide a number of services to prepare students for the search process. These include:
- Resume workshops on how to build and edit a resume
- Resume reviews and feedback from faculty
- Mock interviews with faculty
- The interview clothes closet - the college has a collection of donated professional wear for students to use for interviews
- Arranging professional photo sessions for a fee with university marketing and communications
- Sponsoring industry speakers
- Acquiring company sponsorships for various student organizations and senior design projects
Interested in where our alumni work and/or the employers who are recruiting our students?
Visit our employer map.