The Fall 2023 College Fair will have on-campus components.
- Wednesday, September 20| Construction Management; Operations Management; Civil Engineering -Thursday, September 21 |Mechanical Engineering; Computer Science; Mathematics, Ag & Bio Engineering| Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium
- Interviews will be on Thursday, September 21 and Friday, September 22nd from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium.
- To register for the On-Campus Fair ONLY
- The registration fee is $400.
Additional fair details will be sent after registration is completed.
The fair is open only to SDSU students and Engineering Alumni. The primary target audience is students with majors, minors or certificates in the Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering. Academic areas of study include:
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Construction and Operations Management: Construction Management, Construction Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology, Mechatronics Technology, Operations Management
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science: Informatics, Software Engineering
- Mathematics and Statistics: Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Engineering
Please email Becky Pistulka in the Office of Career Development.
We appreciate your interest in our talented students and hope you will register to attend our On-Campus Career Fair on September 20 & 21.
Group (Informational) Sessions:
- Host a maximum of 3 group sessions, each lasting 30 minutes, the day of the fair.
- Use group sessions to educate students about your organization, its values, internship and job opportunities, your recruiting cycle and more.
- Group sessions are open to any interested student.
- A maximum of 50 students can attend each session.
- Students may sign up to attend in advance or drop in the day of the fair.
- Watch a 5-minute video demonstration.
Individual (1:1) Sessions:
- Students who meet the employer preferences and/or qualifications will be able to sign up for 10-minute individual (1:1) sessions with recruiters from your organization.
- Use these sessions as an initial screening interview to determine which students you’d like to contact after the fair for follow-up interviews.
- Students can sign up for timeslots in advance, but also can take remaining available slots the day of the fair.
- Watch a 10-minute video demonstration.
NOTE: Each organization will be allowed to have no more than 15 recruiters to facilitate these 1:1 sessions and group sessions. You must have staff available for the duration of the fair to accommodate students whose schedules require attendance later in the day.
Participating in this event will provide your organization the opportunity to:
- Recruit students for interns, full- and part-time positions, as well as graduate school.
- Educate students on your industry, hiring practices, desired skills and recruiting cycles.
- Market and grow your organization’s visibility at South Dakota’s largest, most comprehensive and only land-grant university.