Skip to main content
Students Visiting

International Graduate Admissions

A student who has obtained the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree and is planning on pursuing education beyond the bachelor's degree at the master's or doctorate level should apply as a graduate student. (Previous degree students who wish to add an additional undergraduate major should apply as a transfer student.) 

Please note: Institution code for SDSU Graduate School is 6653 for TOEFL.

Graduate Students Admission Requirements

Warning: Clicking on the above link will cause you to navigate to the Graduate School webpages. Please stop back for further information pertaining to International Graduate Students.