Current Hatch projects, conducted through the Agricultural Experiment Station, and grants and contracts awarded to faculty members are listed below by title with the principal investigator or collaborator following.
- Agricultural Trade and Public Policies: Economic Effects in the Northern Great Plains, Evert Van Der Sluis.
- Economics of Food and Food Assistance Programs, David Davis
- Evolving Agriculture Institutions and Economic Performance, Matthew Elliot.
- Managing Complex Agricultural Portfolio Rish, Lisa Elliot.
- Impact Analyses and Decision Strategies for Agricultural Research (NC1034), Deepthi Kolady.
- Understanding the drivers and assessing the impacts of technology adoption and diffusion in the food and agribusiness sector, Deepthi Kolady.
- EFNEP Related Research, Program Evaluation and Outreach (NC3169), Andrea Leschewsi
- Food Insecurity, Andrea Leschewski
Research Grants and Contracts
- Com Optimizing Production, Tong Wang
- Dykhouse Scholar Program: Money, Banking and Regulation, Joseph Santos
- Economics of WIC and Infant Formula Markets, David Davis
- Grazing Practices, Tong Wang
- Meandering Water, Matthew Elliot
- Rangeland Heterogeneity, Tong Wang
- SDDOR - AgLand Use - FY 18-19, Matthew Elliot
- Soil Health Economics in South Dakota, Tong Wang
- Ever Acre Counts: Promotion, Implementation and Assessment, Matthew Diersen
- NRCS-Crop Insurance Claims, Deepthi Kolady