Current Hatch projects, conducted through the Agricultural Experiment Station, and grants and contracts awarded to faculty members are listed below by title with the principal investigator or collaborator following.
- Economic Impacts of of Agricultural and Trade Policy on the Agriculture and Rural Areas in the Northern Great Plains, Evert Van Der Sluis.
- Evolving Agriculture Institutions and Economic Performance, Matthew Elliot.
- Marketing of Commodity Quality Characteristics, Lisa Elliot.
- Impact Analyses and Decision Strategies for Agricultural Research (NC1034), Deepthi Kolady.
- Understanding the drivers and assessing the impacts of technology adoption and diffusion in the food and agribusiness sector, Deepthi Kolady.
Research Grants and Contracts
- Corn-FY18, Tong Wang
- Dykhouse Scholar Program: Money, Banking and Regulation, Joseph Santos
- Economics of WIC and Infant Formula Markets, David Davis
- Grazing Practices, Tong Wang
- Meandering Water, Matthew Elliot
- Rangeland Heterogeneity, Tong Wang
- SDDOR - AgLand Use - FY 17-18, Matthew Elliot
- Soil Health Economics in South Dakota, Tong Wang