Play an important role in moving agricultural products from farm to market.
The Agribusiness Marketing minor prepares students for marketing and sales positions in agriculture. Marketing in today’s agribusiness industry requires market knowledge, personal selling skill, and product knowledge. The minor combines marketing and sales classes with products oriented classes to prepare students for sales careers in feed, seed, equipment, finance, insurance, local foods, and many more.
- Agricultural Business (B.S.)
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Communication Specialization
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Leadership Specialization
- Agricultural Science (B.S.)
- Agricultural Systems Technology (B.S.)
- Agronomy (B.S.)
- Precision Agriculture (B.S.)
- Animal Science (B.S.) - Food Animal Health Specialization
- Animal Science (B.S.) - Production Management Specialization
- Dairy Manufacturing (B.S.)
- Dairy Production (B.S.)
- Food Science (B.S.)
- Business Economics (B.A./B.S.)
- Economics (B.S.) - Agricultural Economics Specialization
- Entrepreneurial Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Horticulture (B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.