- Brookings Main Campus
A strong foundation leading to countless opportunities.
The Accounting minor provides students with advanced training in accounting, including managerial, financial, cost and income tax accounting. It is recommended for students with career interests in fields such as accounting, finance, business administration, and entrepreneurship. It provides a strong foundation for a graduate program in accounting.
- Agricultural Business (B.S.)
- Aviation (B.S.) - Aviation Education Specialization
- Aviation (B.S.) - Aviation Maintenance Management Specialization
- Business Economics (B.A./B.S.)
- Construction Management (B.S.)
- Consumer Affairs (B.S.) - Family Financial Management Specialization
- Economics (B.A./B.S.)
- Economics (B.S.) - Agricultural Economics Specialization
- Electronics Engineering Technology (B.S.)
- Entrepreneurial Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Fashion Studies & Retail Merchandising (B.S.)
- Leadership & Management of Nonprofit Organizations (B.S.)
- Operations Management (M.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.