The Ness School of Management and Economics is looking to do more than simply train future employees for the job market. Our goal is to foster future leaders. Our student clubs give students opportunities to build their resume, network, enhance their communication skills, and meet people, both students and faculty.
Our student clubs are all advised by Ness School faculty and instructors, so you're learning from experts in the field. Each year our clubs have the opportunity to travel to conferences and competitions across the U.S. and even internationally!
Ness School Student Clubs
NESS SCHOOL STUDENT CLUBS
WHO CAN JOIN?
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Travel to Conferences & Competitions
Our clubs travel across the US and Internationally to competitions and conferences, where they excel and place nationally and internationally
Ness School Clubs:
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization Club (CEO Club)
- Economics Club (Econ Club)
- Economics Graduate Student Association
- Society of Finance, Insurance and Real Estate Club (FIRE Club)
- Human Resources and Management Club (HR and Management Club)
- Investment Club
- National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA Club)