The Ness School of Management and Economics is looking to do more than simply train future employees for the job market. Our goal is to foster future leaders. This is achieved in part by encouraging students to participate in groups and clubs where they can build skills related to teamwork, networking, effective communication and group management. Additionally, student groups often offer a component of community involvement aimed at leveraging those group skills for community improvement.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization Club (CEO Club)
- Economics Club (Econ Club)
- Economics Graduate Student Association
- Society of Finance, Insurance and Real Estate Club (FIRE Club)
- Human Resources and Management Club (HR and Management Club)
- Investment Club
- National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA Club)