- Brookings Main Campus
Prepare for a growing industry.
The Agricultural Business minor builds on a foundation of economic theory and management skills as it applies to the agricultural sector. This minor will benefit students pursuing careers in production agriculture, agribusiness, rural banking, and other fields.
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Agricultural Education Specialization
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Communication Specialization
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Leadership Specialization
- Agricultural Science (B.S.)
- Agricultural Systems Technology (B.S.)
- Agronomy (B.S.)
- Animal Science (B.S.) - Production Management Specialization
- Animal Science (B.S.) - Science Specialization
- Dairy Manufacturing (B.S.)
- Dairy Manufacturing (B.S.) - Microbiology Specialization
- Dairy Production (B.S.)
- Entrepreneurial Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Food Science (B.S.)
- Precision Agriculture (B.S.)
Undecided or still deciding on a major and future career?
If you are uncertain about your major and have questions about career planning, you are not alone. Choosing a major or career can be a very difficult decision. The Exploratory Studies program may be a good fit if you are unsure of your major and career focus. Entering the university in the Exploratory Studies program will help you gain confidence and valuable insights on majors and minors available at SDSU and future career choices.
In addition, FOCUS 2 Career, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you reflect on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills to provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 Career by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 Career, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.