Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- On-campus Fair: 12-4 p.m. (Earlier start time!)
- Interviews: 12:30-5 p.m. (New this year!) Space will be available for you to interview students you meet at the fair.
- Networking Luncheon for Recruiters and Faculty: 11-11:50 a.m. (New this year!) A welcome will be given at 11:15 a.m.
Online Registration is Now Open
- Register today in Handshake! For more information, and to complete your registration, please visit the Management, Economics and Communication Career Fair in Handshake.
- Don’t have a Handshake account? If you do not yet have a user account in Handshake, you will need to create one before registering for the fair.
- $50 for SDSU campus departments
- $150 for non-SDSU organizations/businesses
- (Plus transaction fee if paid via credit card online) Invoices will come via e-mail in approximately 2 weeks following registration!
Why Should You Attend the Fair?
Participating in this event will provide your organization the opportunity, in a time- and cost-efficient manner, to:
- Recruit students for internships, full- and part-time positions, as well as graduate school;
- Educate students on your industry, hiring practices, desired skills, and recruiting cycles; and
- Market and grow your organization’s visibility at South Dakota’s largest, most comprehensive and only land-grant university.
- Don’t have any openings right now? Attend anyway! Be proactive! Remember, this is an opportunity for you to market your organization to students, which will help with your future recruiting efforts.
Who Will Attend?
The fair is open only to SDSU students. The primary target audience is students with majors, minors or certificates in the Ness School of Management and Economics and the School of Communication and Journalism. Academic areas of study include:
- School of Communication & Journalism (COJO)
- Advertising (B.A./B.S.)
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership – Communication Specialization (B.S.)
- Communication & Media Studies (M.A.)
- Communication Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Communication Studies (B.A./B.S.) - Speech Education Specialization
- Graphic Design (B.F.A. / School of Design)
- Journalism (B.A./B.S.)
- Mass Communication (M.M.C.)
- Public Relations (B.A./B.S.)
- Ness School of Management & Economics (NSME)
- Agricultural Business: Agri-Business Management, Agricultural Marketing, Production Agriculture, Financial Services
- Agricultural and Resource Economics: Agricultural Research, Environmental Research and Analysis, Government, International Trade and Development, Graduate Study in Agricultural Economics or Agri-Business
- Business Economics: Accounting, Banking, Finance, Management, Marketing, Real Estate, Retailing, Sales
- Economics: Financial Analysis, Government, International Business, Research, Graduate Study in Economics, Business or Law
- Entrepreneurial Studies: Starting a Business, Growing an Existing Business, Business Consulting, Product Development, Marketing, Sales
QUESTIONS? Contact Becky Pistulka by email or call 605-688-4425.
We appreciate your interest in our talented students and hope you will attend our on-campus Career Fair!