Meadows North and Meadows South halls, both constructed in 1994, and comprise the University Apartments. The Meadows are available to students who are looking for a less structured living experience, while still remaining close to campus resources. The buildings are mirror images of each other, offering forty, 4-bedroom apartments.
- room for 320 students
- Wireless internet
- 24-hour visitation
- a sand volleyball court
- twin-sized bed, desk, chair and chest of drawers in each bedroom
- limited living room furniture
- kitchen appliances include refrigerator, range and dishwasher
- $2,802.30 per semester*
- $5,604.60 per academic year*
- Students who are required to live on campus must purchase a full meal plan. Those who are two years removed from high school are eligible to purchase the WestFlex meal plan.