Summer Housing at SDSU
- Summer housing begins May 8, 2023 through Aug. 5, 2023.
- There is a weekly charge and housing can be canceled at any time without additional charges.
Students must have an active student ID AND meet one of the following criteria in order to be eligible for summer housing.
- Individuals who need to remain on campus for academic purposes which include but are not limited to summer school classes, SDSU summer research assistantship, graduate assistantship and academic related internships.
- Students employed on the campus of SDSU.
- Students working in the Brookings community and are returning to SDSU for the fall semester.
- Students must also be in good financial standing with the Institution.
Summer housing rate is:
- Double occupancy: $79 per week*
- Single occupancy: $104 per week*
*Amount is not prorated based on days. The week begins Sunday and goes through Saturday.
*Summer rates are set at the April SD Board of Regent's meeting and are subject to change.
Students that do not have a signed Housing Contract and campus living assignment for Fall 2023 will be required to move out by Aug. 5, 2023.
Housing & Residential Life is not able to provide summer housing for students with spouses or children at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Apply for Summer Housing
- Apply online starting Apr. 4, 2023 at 10 a.m.
- Go to MyState
- Go to Dashboard. Click My Resources > Forms > University Housing Application > Summer Housing Application>Summer Housing 2023
For more information contact Residential Life.