SUMMER HOUSING AT SDSU
- Summer housing begins May 7, 2017 through August 13, 2017.
The annual campus wide steam outage is scheduled from 10:00 pm. Friday, July 14, 2017. Tentatively it will begin on Sunday July 16th at noon and go through Sunday, July 23, 2017 at midnight. This outage will affect all buildings on the main campus utilizing steam from the Central Heating Plant.
- There is a weekly charge and housing can be cancelled at any time without additional charges.
Summer Housing is available for:
- Individuals who need to remain on campus for academic purposes which include but are not limited to summer school classes, SDSU summer research assistantship, graduate assistantship and academic related internships.
- Students employed on the campus of SDSU. Students that are from other universities can also utilize summer housing if they are in Brookings for educational purpose which include but are not limited to internships, educational trainings and educational consortium.
- Students working in the Brookings community and are returning to SDSU for the fall semester or Students that are affiliated with another university may be housed in summer housing if space permits.
Summer Housing Location & Accommodations:
- Students interested in on-campus housing, will have the option to stay in Schultz Hall. Each floor has a community kitchen, bathroom and a common area.
- Rooms are furnished with a twin-sized bed, desk, chair, and chest of drawers in each room.
- Summer Double Occupancy: $69.50 per person per week
- Summer Single Occupancy: $93.15 per person per week
*Amount is not prorated based on days. The week begins Sunday and goes through Saturday
**Rates subject to change per BOR approval
Apply for Summer Housing
- Apply online starting April 3, 2017 at 10 a.m.
- Click here to go to MyState
- Click My Resources > Forms > University Housing Application > Apply Now
For more information contact Residential Life