Summer Housing at SDSU
- Summer housing begins May 11, 2020 through August 10, 2020.
- There is a weekly charge and housing can be cancelled at any time without additional charges.
Summer Housing is available for:
- Individuals who need to remain on campus for academic purposes which include but are not limited to summer school classes, SDSU summer research assistantship, graduate assistantship and academic related internships.
- Students employed on the campus of SDSU. Students that are from other universities can also utilize summer housing if they are in Brookings for educational purpose which include but are not limited to internships, educational trainings and educational consortium.
- Students working in the Brookings community and are returning to SDSU for the fall semester or Students that are affiliated with another university may be housed in summer housing if space permits.
- Spencer Hall Double Rate- TBD
- Spencer Hall Single Rate- TBD
*Amount is not prorated based on days. The week begins Sunday and goes through Saturday.
Apply for Summer Housing
- Apply online starting April 1 , 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Go to MyState
- Click My Resources > Forms > University Housing Application > Apply Now
For more information contact Residential Life.