Get started now - just follow these steps.
To sign up for housing, you will need:
- Your 7-digit student ID number [listed in your admission letter from the university]
- Your WebAdvisor username
- A way to pay the $75 confirmation fee
A NOTE ABOUT WEBADVISOR:
If you have been admitted to SDSU, a WebAdvisor account has been created for you. If you have not yet set up your account, please do so prior to registering for housing.
- Begin WebAdvisor setup now [you will need to enter in your last name and 7-digit student ID number].
- Your WebAdvisor username will appear on the next screen.
- You can also get a link to reset your WebAdvisor password.
I HAVE MY WEBADVISOR ID, NOW WHAT:
- Log in to MyState to get signed up for housing.
- If this is your first time signing in, your username is your WebAdvisor ID.
- Your password is your 7-digit student ID number with a $ in front [i.e. $1234567].
- You will be asked to change your password and create security questions.
I AM LOGGED IN TO MYSTATE, I'M READY TO APPLY FOR HOUSING:
Apply by going to your MyState Dashboard, clicking on the "Forms" tab, and selecting the form "University Housing Application-New Student."