Skip to main content

ADA Information

ADA information

Housing and Residential Life strives to accommodate all student needs in collaboration with the Office of Disability Services.

Several residence halls have ADA accessible rooms, including Jackrabbit Village, Caldwell Hall, and Meadows.

If you are a student in University Housing with a disability and wish to pursue permission to bring an emotional support animal into university housing, please begin this process by contacting Nancy Hartenhoff-Crooks at the SDSU Office of Disability Services.; or 605-688-4504.