First Stop is a resource page where you can explore our campus resources, student services, student quick links and much more!
Meet the EHS Academic Success Team
Visit the EHS Academic Success Team webpage to meet our Academic Advisors and learn about the student services they provide.
Program Costs and Financial Aid
- The SDSU Cashier’s Office maintains information about Undergraduate Tuition and Fees.
- Program costs in addition to the tuition and fees can be found in the Program's handbook.
External Scholarships or Scholarships with Additional Criteria
Fashion Studies and Retail Merchandising
Nutrition and Dietetics
Student Organizations and Clubs
For a full list of SDSU's Clubs and Organizations, visit the Jacks Club Hub. Below are some of the clubs associated with our Programs.
Contact: Dr. Nancy Lyons
Contact: Dr. Axton Betz-Hamilton
Contact: Dr. Jessica Meendering
Contact: Dr. Cody Christensen
The HEROH student organization promotes healthy ideas and concepts to SDSU students and staff and Community members to encourage them to adopt healthy behaviors. The programming focuses on helping reduce lifestyle risk factors to enhance personal, academic and career success. Educational brochures and materials are available in the Miller Wellness Center Resource Room and at the annual Wellness fair, Bi-monthly 'Wellness Wednesdays' and other health observance events. A team of student peer educators entitled HEROH (Helping Everyone Reach Optimal Health) operate as an extension of the Miller Wellness Center to provide campus wide health promotion campaigns to educate and encourage healthy lifestyles.
The Society for Health And Physical Educators of South Dakota (SHAPE SD)
Contact: Dr. Kunsoon Park
Focus of the Club: To build students' professional and leadership skills, promote volunteerism and educate students about the non-profit sector.
What we do: Students plan and implement service projects around the SDSU campus and Brookings Community. Members tour local and regional nonprofit organizations and learn from nonprofit professionals. Earn the Certified Non-Profit Professional Credential
Contact: Ms. Kim Gustafson
Contact: Lacey McCormack, PhD, MPH, RD, LN, EP-C
Focus of club: To promote a healthy campus environment while upholding the Student Code and the educational mission of South Dakota State University.
HCS Programs and Clubs
- Flying Jacks Aviation
- Athletic Training
- Community and Public Health
- Consumer Affairs
- Consumer Affairs Club
- Exercise Science
- Fashion and Retail Merchandising
- Hospitality Management
- SDSU Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition and Dietetics Internship Program
- Physical Education Teacher Education (PETE)
- Sport and Recreation Management
- Wagner Café
- Aviation: @sdstateaviation
- Flying Jacks: @sdstate_flyingjacks
- Community and Public Health: @SDState.CPH
- Exercise Science: @sdsu.exercisescience
- Hospitality Management: @SDSUHospitality
- Nutrition and Dietetics: @sdstatedietetics
- PETE: @sdsu.pete
- Sport and Recreation Management: @sdstatesrm
- Aviation: @sdsuaviation
- Consumer Affairs: @SDSU_CAClub
- Hospitality Management: @ManagementSDSU
- SDSU Nonprofit Leadership Alliance: @sdstatenla
- Nutrition and Dietetics: @SDstateDHS
- PETE: @SDSUPETEJacks
- Sport and Recreation Management: @SDStateSRM
- Sport and Recreation Management Club: @SDstateSRMClub