- Brookings Main Campus
Prepare for real-life leadership.
Prepare for real-life leadership experiences, both on-campus and in larger global communities. The Leadership minor is an interdisciplinary and multi-dimensional program that allows students to explore and experience multiple frameworks of leadership. Leadership development will relate to student aspirations as they transition from the on-campus extracurricular services to professions, communities, and public and private organizations. Acquire skills and abilities to serve as a competent leader as you transition to life after graduation.
- Advertising (B.A./B.S.)
- Aviation (B.S.) - Aviation Education Specialization
- Aviation (B.S.) - Aviation Maintenance Management Specialization
- Biology (B.S.) - Secondary Education Specialization
- Communication Studies (B.A./B.S.) - Speech Education Specialization
- Computer Science (B.S.)
- Consumer Affairs (B.S.) - Family Financial Management Specialization
- Dairy Manufacturing (B.S.)
- Dairy Production (B.S.)
- Electronics Engineering Technology (B.S.)
- Fashion Studies & Retail Merchandising (B.S.)
- French Studies (B.A.)
- Graphic Design (B.F.A.)
- Hospitality, Tourism, & Event Management (B.S.)
- Human Biology (B.S.)
- Music (B.A.) - Music Studies Specialization
- Nutrition & Dietetics (B.S.)
- Political Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Sport & Recreation Management (B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.