Skip to main content


  • Student groups are permitted to sell products associated with their organization for fundraising purposes. All designs must be approved by Trademarks and Licensing and include the club/organization name. If a club wishes to sell apparel/merchandise featuring a college or department name rather than the club name, written permission must be obtained from the appropriate dean or department head.
  • A licensed vendor must be used and royalties are due.
  • Due to university policy, student organizations must obtain permission before selling anything in the University Student Union. A form can be obtained from Info Exchange and must be completely filled out and signed by the appropriate parties before items can be sold.