SDSU offers a variety of courses throughout the summer for students to continue their studies. During the the summer 2020 term, all courses will be held online. Wondering what courses are available? View the list of all summer courses on Self Service or click here for all summer online courses.
2020 Summer Term
May 11 - May 29
Drop date for full refund: May 11
5-week June Session
June 1 - July 2
Drop date for full refund: June 3
10-week Academic Summer Session
June 1 - August 7
Drop date for full refund: June 6
Last day to submit a graduation application for Summer 2020
5-week July Session
July 6 – Aug 7
Drop date for full refund: July 8
August 10 - August 18
Drop date for full refund: August 10
CURRENT SDSU STUDENT
If you are a current SDSU student, please utilize your academic advisor and Banner self-service to register for summer courses.
CURRENTLY ADMITTED AS A NEW STUDENT FOR FALL 2020
Contact the Office of Admissions at 605-688-4121 to adjust your start term at SDSU from fall 2020 to summer 2020. The Office of Admissions will assist through advising and registration ahead of your New Student Orientation program this summer.
Interested in getting started at SDSU this summer and pursuing your degree? Apply to SDSU now as a degree-seeking student.
What you’ll need:
- Completed Admission Application
- Choose your degree path and intention within the application
- Indicate location as main campus or online
- Submit transcripts necessary based on your past education
- Submit $20 application fee
Interested in taking an online course through SDSU but not a full program? This is the place for you. We have a wide variety of courses available online that you may take for professional development or just for fun. Apply to SDSU as a non-degree seeking student. (Not eligible for financial aid.)
What You'll Need:
- Completed Admissions Application
- Choose “I do not plan to pursue a degree and will be taking courses as a non-degree seeking student. I understand that this educational goal does not qualify me to receive federal financial aid.”
- Indicate location as “Online”
- An application fee is not required for non-degree seeking students
Financing Your Summer Term
To apply for summer financial aid, first make sure you filed the FAFSA for the upcoming school year and the results have been sent to SDSU (code 003471). You must also complete the Summer Financial Aid Application (available in March) and return it to the Financial Aid Office.
For registration questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-688-4154.