Ways to Pay:
- Online on SDePay with credit card, debit card and e-check
- Over the phone with an e-check (checking account number and routing number)
- Checks can be mailed to SDSU, Box 2201 SAD 136, Brookings, SD 57007. Please be sure to include the student's name and I.D. number.
- International Payments through Flywire by peerTransfer
- Payment Plan
The SDePay Process is simple and convenient and can be accessed through Self Service:
- Students can view and pay their account online at SDePay, log onto your MyState Account and select the SDePay link under Student Account Self-Service on your Dashboard.
- No paper tuition statements are mailed. Students receive an email notice when their bill is available online.
- Students can authorize parents, guardians, etc. to view and pay student charges online.
- Students and Authorized Payers can pay online anytime with e-Check, which is a free service, or with a credit or debit card (Mastercard, VISA, Discover and American Express). A service fee of 2.75% will be charged by Nelnet Business Solutions for this service.
To Authorize a Payer:
- The student needs to go to SDePay via Self Service, click the "Authorize Payers" tab, fill in the Authorized Payer's name and email address, and assign them a login name.
- The new Authorized Payer should receive an email from SDePay with a link to their login page (also below) and their login name.
Authorized Payers have access to the SDePay page through the Authorized Payers login page (link below), receive email notifications when statements are posted, and can receive information about the student's account from the Cashier's Office.
Follow these steps to access SDePay:
- Go to SDePay for Authorized Payers
- Note: Students must set up an Authorized Payer on SDePay before an authorized payer is able to view and pay a bill (see instructions above).
- Login with the Login Name your student has set up for you.
- Click "View Last Statement" to view the last billing statement.
- Click "Make Payment" to make a one-time payment.
- Click "Make Payment" button, then "Sign up for a payment plan" to set up a Payment Plan.