Information for current and prospective ME students
There's always something going on at SDSU, especially in Mechanical Engineering!
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
- JEC (Joint Engineering Council)
- EWI (Engineers for World Improvement)
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- SWE (Society of Women Engineers)
- See more information about student activities at the Jacks Club Hub
In addition to the many student organizations, there are events that take place throughout the year for Mechanical Engineering students to participate in.
- Hobo Day Float/Parade
- Senior Design Conference
- Recognition Banquets
- Job Fairs
- Order of the Engineer Ceremony
- Plant Tours/Trips