- Sign into MyState.
- Click the Dashboard tab then scroll down to the ConnectState section (or type ConnectState in the search box). Click the blue ConnectState hyperlink.
- Click the blue "Schedule an Appointment" button in the upper right.
- Select Tutor from the first dropdown, and find "Math Help Center Tutoring". Then select your math course.
- Pick a date, and click on Find Available Time.
- Under Staff, select your tutor's name or leave it blank.
- Click on your selected tutoring time.
- Use the comment box to let your tutor know more about your reason for meeting.
- Select whether you want to have a text or email reminder.
- Click "Schedule". You should see a confirmation page.
- To cancel: In the “ConnectState” dashboard, go to “My Appointments”, click the appointment and click “Cancel Appointment”.
- You must sign up 12 hours in advance of your session.
- You should get a confirmation email which will include the location of your meeting. The location will usually be the counter just outside of AME 292, but if you don’t see your tutor, check for them in AME 292.
- If you have two “no-shows”, you must contact the MHC coordinator Mr. Alsaker at firstname.lastname@example.org before you can sign up for appointments again.
Back to MHC Page