Use the power of data to help business, government and society make better decisions.
Data analyst, data scientist, actuary, statistician, financial/business analyst, risk analyst, credit analyst– the list of great careers for data science is long and growing. The Data Science program prepares students to use the power of data to help organizations of all sorts and society as a whole to make better decisions. The SDSU M.S. in Data Science is a one-year program that provides graduates with the statistical, mathematical and computational skills needed to meet the large-scale data science challenges of today's professional world.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Are an analytical, logical thinker
- Are curious and enjoy solving problems
- Enjoy an intellectual challenge
- Want your work to make a difference
- Want to be valuable to a wide range of potential employers
- Data scientist
- Predictive analyst
- Financial/business analyst
- Risk analyst
- Credit analyst
- Supply chain analyst