Use the power of data to help business, government and society make better decisions.
The Data Science minor provides training in the discipline-specific and profession-specific application of data science concepts and methods to students enrolled in a wide variety of programs and majors.
- Agricultural Business (B.S.)
- Biotechnology (B.S.)
- Biology (B.S.)
- Microbiology (B.S.)
- Computer Science (B.S.)
- Conservation Planning & Park Management (B.S.)
- Economics (B.A./B.S.)
- Economics (B.S.) - Agricultural Economics Specialization
- Geographic Information Sciences (B.S.)
- Geography (B.A./B.S.)
- Political Science (B.A./B.S.)
- Precision Agriculture (B.S.)
- Psychology (B.A./B.S.)
- Sociology (B.A./B.S.)
- Sociology (B.S.) - Teaching Specialization
- Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences (B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.