- Brookings Main Campus
Become a better math teacher by becoming a better mathematician.
The Graduate Mathematics Certificate and the Advanced Graduate Mathematics Certificate 18-credit sequence is designed for current high school math teachers who are either enrolled in or have completed a master's degree, are interested in obtaining credentials to teach dual credit math courses and have already completed 9 credit hours of graduate math courses.
Is it for you?
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Have an undergraduate degree in mathematics or related field
- High school teacher who seeks professional development, especially towards the qualification to teach college-level math courses in concurrent enrollment programs
- Mathematics instructor who seeks qualification to teach at colleges and universities
- Are an analytical, logical thinker
- Enjoy solving problems
- Teacher at the high-school or college level