Skip to main content

MyJacks Card Credentials

Getting your MyJacks Card

  • Come into the Card Services Office, located in the Student Union.
  • Employees: one week after you have visited Human Resources, please call or email the Card Office to ensure that proper documentation has been received from HR.  Then bring a photo ID to have your MyJacks Card made.
  • Students: Bring photo ID.
  • Graduate Students: Bring photo ID and your acceptance letter.
  • International Students: Bring photo ID and your International Student Information Form which you get at the International Affairs office.
  • You will have your picture taken.
  • Remember there are no hats, sunglasses, etc allowed in your picture.
  • Your MyJacks Card will then be printed for you immediately.