Getting your MyJacks Card
- Come into the Card Services Office, located in the Student Union.
- Employees: one week after you have visited Human Resources, please call or email the Card Office to ensure that proper documentation has been received from HR. Then bring a photo ID to have your MyJacks Card made.
- Students: Bring photo ID.
- Graduate Students: Bring photo ID and your acceptance letter.
- International Students: Bring photo ID and your International Student Information Form which you get at the International Affairs office.
- You will have your picture taken.
- Remember there are no hats, sunglasses, etc allowed in your picture.
- Your MyJacks Card will then be printed for you immediately.