Getting your MyJacks Card
Come into the Card Services Office, located in the University Student Union.
- Employees: one week after you have visited Human Resources, please call or email the Card Office to ensure that proper documentation has been received from Human Resources.
- Then bring a photo ID to have your MyJacks Card made.
- Students: Bring photo ID.
- Graduate Students: Bring photo ID and your acceptance letter.
- International Students: Bring photo ID and your International Student Information Form which you get at the International Affairs office.
You will have your picture taken. Remember there are no hats, sunglasses, etc. allowed in your picture.
Your MyJacks Card will then be printed for you or available for download immediately.