Skip to main content

Door Access on Campus

Door access is granted departmentally in each building. To request access to a certain building, contact the authorized requestor of your department for the building that you need access to. If you do not know who this designated person is please contact Card Services.

Card access is needed for:

  • Residential Halls
    • Students have access to the exterior doors to the hall they live in.
    • Individual room doors are accessed with a key with the exception of Brown Hall, Pierson Hall and the Southeast Apartments.
  • Various classroom labs
  • Most academic buildings