You can now set up low balance alerts to let you know when your Hobo Dough balance falls below a specific dollar amount!
1. After opening the e-accounts app and logging in, choose the gear symbol in the top right.
2. Next choose low balance alerts.
3. Next choose "enable" on the right side.
4. Next add an email address that alerts will be sent to.
5. Next choose the dollar threshold that you would like set. Once your balance is below the amount that you set, you will get an email letting you know.
6. Then save.
1. Log in to e-accounts.
2. Choose profile along the top gray bar.
3. Next choose alert preferences from the blue line that is under the gray bar.
4. Next scroll down to account low balance alert settings.
5. Set the balance threshold and email address that you would like used for these alerts.
6. Then click on update.