You can now set up low balance alerts to let you know when your Hobo Dough or meal plan balance falls below a specific dollar amount!
- After opening the e-accounts app and logging in, choose the gear symbol in the top right.
- Next choose low balance alerts.
- Next choose "enable" on the right side.
- Next add an email address that alerts will be sent to.
- Next choose the dollar threshold that you would like set. Once your balance is below the amount that you set, you will get an email letting you know.
- Then save.
- Login to e-accounts app.
- Choose profile along the top gray bar.
- Next choose alert preferences from the blue line that is under the gray bar.
- Next scroll down to account low balance alert settings.
- Set the balance threshold and email address that you would like used for these alerts.
- Then click on update.