The MyJacks Card Credential is an essential component of the college living and learning environment for your SDSU student. All SDSU students are issued a personalized MyJacks Card which serves as their student identification card, and provides access to dining halls, libraries, campus facilities and events.
- See how to deposit money on your student's MyJacks Card Credential.
Hobo Dough is a flexible spending account that is used to cover all of your student's expenses. Everything from printing, vending, and laundry to dining out, student health and pharmacy needs without needing a credit card or cash.
- See a listing of the off-campus merchants who proudly accept Hobo Dough.
Sample Semester Budget
- School Supplies - Suggested: $125
- Laundry - Suggested: $50
- Printing - Suggested: $25
- Vending - Suggested: $50
- Off Campus Merchants - Suggested: $100
- University Apparel - Suggested: $100
- Entertainment - Suggested $50