Student Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in Wintrode Student Success Center programs, students will:
- gain skills in critical, creative, and reflexive thinking (Cognitive Complexity).
- Apply a structured process when problem solving or decision making.
- Develop and evaluate alternatives before reaching a decision.
- establish identity, clarify personal values, and make personal choices that promote individual growth and development (Intrapersonal Competence).
- Discover and embrace knowledge about themselves and integrate aspects of their identity into a cohesive whole.
- Critique and learn from previous experiences.
- develop mutually beneficial relationships with others and navigate complex social organizational environments (Interpersonal Competence).
- Seek assistance from campus or community resources as needed.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with others.
- employ important life skills that help them succeed personally and professionally (Practical Competence).
- Develop and actively pursue personal, academic, and professional goals.
- Manage personal affairs by demonstrating empathy towards others, caring for one’s self, and seeking assistance as needed.
- Apply strategies and tools to enhance their learning and executive functioning skills.