There are so many options available to you, don't miss any! Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
AVAILABLE TUTORING SESSIONS:
The Wintrode Tutoring Program continues to provide small-group tutoring for CHEM 106, 108, 112, 114 and 328.
- When students schedule using ConnectState, they can search for face-to-face and/or sessions held on Zoom. Check out these step-by-step instructions, or contact the Wintrode Center on the Wintrode Virtual Front Desk, by phone at 605-688-4155, or by email at email@example.com.
- For sessions held on Zoom, the session Zoom link will be included in the ConnectState appointment confirmation.
- Face-to-face tutoring sessions will be held in the Wintrode Student Success and Opportunity Center, room 111 (#74 on the campus map).
SPRING 2022 AVAILABLE SUPPLEMENTAL INSTRUCTION (SI) SESSIONS:
SI is a series of weekly review sessions for students enrolled in historically difficult courses. SI is provided for all students who want to improve their understanding of course material and improve their grades.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 5-6 p.m. in Bailey Rotunda A
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 5-6 p.m. in Avera Health & Science Center 027
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. in Avera Health & Science Center 041
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-7 p.m. in Bailey Rotunda F
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. in Avera Health & Science Center 043