The Wintrode Tutoring Program provides small-group tutoring in both face-to-face and virtual formats.
- When students schedule using ConnectState, they can search for face-to-face and/or sessions held on Zoom. Check out these step-by-step instructions, or contact the Wintrode Center on the Wintrode Virtual Front Desk, by phone at 605-688-4155, or by email at email@example.com.
- For sessions held on Zoom, the session Zoom link will be included in the ConnectState appointment confirmation.
- Face-to-face tutoring sessions will be held in the Wintrode Student Success and Opportunity Center, room 111 (#74 on the campus map)
Small-group Tutoring will be provided in the following courses:
- ACCT 210 & 211
- BIOL 101, 153, 204, 221, 325
- CHEM 106, 108, 112, 114, 328
- ECON 201 & 202
- MICR 231
- NURS 323
- NUTR 315
- PHYS 111
Additional resources are available on Study Hub or visit the Wintrode Tutoring Program website. For more information, contact the Wintrode Student Success and Opportunity Center at 605-688-4155 or SDSU.firstname.lastname@example.org.