Scheduling Wintrode Tutoring Program Appointments through ConnectState
- Sign into MyState.
- Click the Dashboard tab then scroll down to the ConnectState section (or type ConnectState in the search box). Click the blue ConnectState hyperlink.
- Click the blue Schedule an Appointment button in the upper right.
- Select Tutor from the first dropdown, and under Wintrode Tutoring, select the course you want tutoring in.
- Depending on the course, you may also need to select the course with your instructor's last name.
- Pick a date, and click on Find Available Time.
- Under Staff, select your tutor's name or leave it blank.
- Select how you would like to meet.
- Click on your selected tutoring time.
- On the Review Appointment Details and Confirm screen, review information.
- Click the blue Schedule button at the bottom.
- You will see a confirmation that your appointment has been scheduled with links to view your appointments or schedule another appointment.