AVAILABLE TUTORING SESSIONS:
The Wintrode Tutoring Program provides small-group tutoring in both face-to-face and virtual formats for BIOL 153, 204, 221, and 325 in both face-to-face and virtual formats.
- When students schedule using ConnectState, they can search for face-to-face and/or sessions held on Zoom. Check out these step-by-step instructions, or contact the Wintrode Center on the Wintrode Virtual Front Desk, by phone at 605-688-4155, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For sessions held on Zoom, the session Zoom link will be included in the ConnectState appointment confirmation.
- Face-to-face tutoring sessions will be held in the Wintrode Student Success and Opportunity Center, room 111 (#74 on the campus map).
SPRING 2022 SUPPLEMENTAL INSTRUCTION (SI) SESSIONS:
What is SI? SI is a series of weekly review sessions for students enrolled in historically difficult courses. SI is provided for all students who want to improve their understanding of course material and improve their grades.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 7-8 p.m. in Wagner Hall 114
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6-7 p.m. in Bailey Rotunda Hall G
BIOL 221 (Anatomy):
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. in Bailey Rotunda Hall A
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5-6 p.m. in Bailey Rotunda Hall A
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 7-8 p.m. in Bailey Rotunda Hall A
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m. in Avera Health & Science Center 043