SDSU Support Desk
Welcome to the Support Desk's website. Our office provides support for students, staff, and faculty. If you have any technology-based problems or if you have any technology related questions that this website does not address, contact us at 605-688-6776.
Technicians are available during regular working hours, five days a week. We're here to answer your technology-related questions, use one of the methods below:
- Call 605-688-6776
- Users can utilize our SDSU Support Portal when on the phone with our technicians. Please make sure to call our office first, as the technician you are trying to connect with may already be assisting another user.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send us a message on our Facebook page
- Visit our office in Morrill Hall 131
- If you are bringing your device to the Support Desk, please make sure to fill out our IT SERVICE CHECK-IN FORM.
Connect to a Technician with our
What is my SDSU password?
Your SDSU account gives you access to many services offered by SDSU. To keep your account safe, we highly recommend you create a unique password - one that you don't use anywhere else. Here are just a few services that require your SDSU account.
- Tutor Trac
- Jacks/SDState Email
- Office 365 Email and Programs
- Wireless (WiFi)
- Desire2Learn (D2L)
- MyJacks Card Site/ eAccounts app
- Campus Alert
- People Admin
- Leave Requests
- Perceptive Content (ImageNow/WebNow)
What is my BORIS password?
BORIS stands for Board of Regents Identity System. Your BORIS account gives you access to the SDBOR services used by all universities in the system including: