SDSU Support Desk
Welcome to the Support Desk's website. Our office provides support for students, staff and faculty. If you have any technology-based problems or if you have any technology related questions that this website does not address, contact us at 605-688-6776.
Technicians are available during regular working hours, five days a week. We're here to answer your technology-related questions, use one of the methods below:
- Call 605-688-6776
- Users can utilize our Support Portal when on the phone with our technicians. Please make sure to call our office first, as the technician you are trying to connect with may already be assisting another user.
- Contact us via email
- Send us a message on our Facebook page
- Visit our office in Morrill Hall 131
- If you are bringing your device to the Support Desk, please make sure to fill out our IT SERVICE CHECK-IN FORM.
Connect with us at
What is my SDSU password?
Your SDSU account gives you access to many services offered by SDSU. To keep your account safe, we highly recommend you create a unique password - one that you don't use anywhere else. Here are just a few services that require your SDSU account.
- Tutor Trac
- Jacks/SDState Email
- Office 365 Email and Programs
- Wireless (WiFi)
- Desire2Learn (D2L)
- MyJacks Card Site/eAccounts app
- Campus Alert
- People Admin
- Leave Requests
- Perceptive Content (ImageNow/WebNow)
Reset your SDSU Password
When will my new password take effect?
While most systems will take your new password right away, we suggest waiting 10-15 minutes for the new password to synchronize.
Email and apps through MyState could take up to 30 minutes to synchronize correctly.
The Login Help page does not work for users located outside of the United States.