Research Cyberinfrastructure (RCi) manages/involves Research Computing, Research Data Flows, and State Higher Ed / Regional Network Research Platforms.
- Kevin Brandt - Assistant Vice President for Research Cyberinfrastructure
- Chad Julius - Manager of Research Cyberinfrastructure
Research Facing Group
- In process of being filled - Research High-Performance Computer Specialist (Research Facilitator)
- Active search process - Research Compute and Data Application Specialist
Systems Facing Group
- Luke Gassman - Systems Facing Research Cyberinfrastructure Support/Communications Network Analyst
- Rachael Auch - Systems Facing Research Cyberinfrastructure Support/Communications Network Analyst
- Vacant Student Position - Cluster program deployment and configuration
Current research users should make sure they monitor their SDSU email account for direct communication related to their account. General announcements regarding research systems, such as maintenance, will be posted to our listserv. SDSU Research Computing currently maintains two listservs for these communications, one for cluster users SDSU_RT_CLUSTER_ANNOUNCEMENTS@LISTS.SDSTATE.EDU and another from all researchers SDSU_ALL_RESEARCH_COMPUTING@LISTS.SDSTATE.EDU. If you would like to be a member of any of these groups, please reach out to us at SDSU.HPC@sdstate.edu.