Equip yourself to thrive in the computerized 21st Century.
The Computer Science minor offers students a flexible program well suited to enhance any major curriculum and increase a graduate’s marketability. Employment of Computer Scientists is soaring above the national average for all occupations according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. As the world evolves toward Internet of Things and Internet of Everything, your preparation in this field will be key to advancing your career.
- Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering (B.S.)
- Biology (B.S.)
- Chemistry (B.S.)
- Civil Engineering (B.S.)
- Data Science (B.S.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.)
- Geographic Information Sciences (B.S.)
- Mathematics (B.S.)
- Mathematics (B.S.) - Data Science Specialization
- Mathematics (B.S.) - Teaching Specialization
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S.)
- Physics (B.S.)
- Precision Agriculture (B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.