- Brookings Main Campus
The world around you is full of riddles waiting to be solved.
The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry offers the chemistry minor for students who desire significant training in the chemical sciences without pursuing a degree in the discipline. The minor is particularly suitable for students in other majors whose career trajectories will require a thorough understanding of chemistry. Such careers may include secondary science teaching, biomedical engineers, biologists, dairy scientists, soil scientists, forensic psychologists, physicists, and many others.
- Biology (B.S.)
- Biology (B.S.) - Secondary Education Specialization
- Biotechnology (B.S.)
- Dairy Manufacturing (B.S.) - Microbiology Specialization
- Ecology & Environmental Science (B.S.)
- Food Science (B.S.)
- Mathematics (B.S.)
- Mathematics (B.S.) - Teaching Specialization
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S.)
- Medical Laboratory Science (B.S.)
- Medical Laboratory Science (B.S.) - Upward Mobility Program
- Medical Laboratory Science (B.S.) - Accelerated Program
- Microbiology (B.S.)
- Nutrition & Dietetics (B.S.)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences (B.S.)/Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Physics (B.S.)
- Physics (B.S.) - Science Teaching Specialization
- Sociology (B.A./B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.