From billboards to television to social media, advertising is everywhere.
The Advertising minor program is open to students majoring in all fields. The program prepares students with effective written and visual communication, critical thinking, design, and research skills.
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Communication Specialization
- Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership (B.S.) - Leadership Specialization
- Entrepreneurial Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Graphic Design (B.F.A.)
- Leadership & Management of Nonprofit Organizations (B.S.)
- Music (B.A.) - Music Entrepreneurship Specialization
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.