Built in 1955, the East Headhouse serves the research and teaching functions and operations of the Plant Science building and East greenhouses.
Specifically, there are rooms for grinding soil samples, pot washing and storage, soil storage, and shared general work area for multiple projects. The basement contains cold storage and storage for greenhouse users.
Physical Address:1210 North Campus Dr.
Brookings, SD 57007