Houses Aerospace Studies and Military Science Offices. The building was renamed DePuy Military Hall on December 11, 1987.
Built as a Works Progress Administration (WPA) effort by the federal government in 1942 for $65,000. Named after General William E. DePuy, who was commissioned from the SDSU Army ROTC in 1941 and received four-star general status in 1973.
Physical Address:1150 Campanile Ave.
Brookings, SD 57007