Brown Hall is a co-ed residence hall located in the Grove area built in 1959. It houses 400 residents.
Named after George L. Brown, ninth president (1940) and professor of mathematics and astronomy. Brown is regarded as the individual who had the greatest impact on and contributed to the growth and development of SDSU. Brown Hall was built in 1959 and renovations happened in 2016.
Physical Address:1391 8th St.
Brookings, SD 57007