SDSU Cashier's Office deals with tuition and fee related processes and questions including:
- Assisting students with questions about their accounts.
- Providing information on all charges and payments applied to student accounts.
- Processing student payments and refunds.
- Managing student accounts receivable related holds.
The Cashier's Office is also the depository office for the funds of all university departments. The Cashier's Office will establish cash funds for university departments when it is necessary.
Upcoming Important Dates
- 2023 Summer semester tuition and fees are due June 10, 2023
- 2023 Fall semester tuition and fees are due September 1, 2023
- 2024 Spring semester tuition and fees are due January 18, 2024
Student Privacy/FERPA Regulations
The Cashier's Office is legally required to protect student privacy by adhering to FERPA regulations. Anyone who is not the student who is requesting information about a student's account must be an authorized payer on the SDePay webpage or student account information can not be provided. Please view the "Billing and Payment" page for more information about SDePay and the link below for information about FERPA.