The 1098-T form is used as documentation of students' qualified tuition and other educational expenses for tax purposes. The South Dakota Board of Regents has made current and previous 1098-T forms available through the ECSI website. The previous year's forms are prepared in January and it is sent to students by email or regular mail.
The South Dakota Board of Regents' 1098-T website features instructions for logging into the ECSI website, a link to request receiving the 1098-T form via email and frequently asked questions. For additional questions or concerns, please contact the Cashier's Office.
1. Go to https://heartland.ecsi.net
2. Select Access Your 1098 Tax Documents
3. Select Want to look up your 1098-T...
4. Select I need my 1098-T Tuition tax statement
5. Search for South Dakota Board of Regents
6. Fill out fields and press continue.
7. Select View/Print Statement