Find your home on the range!
Rangeland Ecology and Management focuses on the scientific study of rangelands, arid regions, grasslands, as well as resource management for maximum benefit and environmental balance. Students from a variety of majors select a minor in Rangeland Ecology and Management to enhance their baccalaureate education and increase their career possibilities.
- Agricultural Business (B.S.)
- Agricultural Science (B.S.)
- Conservation Planning & Park Management (B.S.)
- Conservation Planning & Park Management (B.S.) - Park Administration & Management Specialization
- Ecology & Environmental Science (B.S.)
- Natural Resource Law Enforcement (B.S.)
- Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences (B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.