- Brookings Main Campus
Take root in studying plants!
The Botany minor crosses many disciplines, because plants are the base of the energy web within the natural environment. The program’s flexible curriculum is adaptable for all students in the natural sciences, and is especially useful to students with interests in ecology and environmental science, range science, and wildlife and fisheries sciences.
- Conservation Planning & Park Management (B.S.)
- Conservation Planning & Park Management (B.S.) - Park Administration & Management Specialization
- Ecology & Environmental Science (B.S.)
- Ecology & Environmental Science (B.S.) - Rangeland Ecology & Management Specialization
- Natural Resource Law Enforcement (B.S.)
- Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences (B.S.)
Still deciding? Reflecting on your values, interests, personality traits, and skills will provide valuable insight as you explore major and career choices. FOCUS 2 CAREER, a self-guided assessment, education and career planning program, will help you do just that. SDSU students may access FOCUS 2 CAREER by using the code: jacks. After completing FOCUS 2 CAREER, you may find it helpful to discuss your results with a career coach in the Office of Career Development.